Managing the grid. Stripping out cost
The central problems in electrical generation are high supply during the day and high demand in the evening. This is often called the duck curve.
You can store that problem away with hydro or batteries and you can trade it away. But you can’t ignore it.
When you use the Power Ledger platform, you are helping to stabilize the grid and helping to make renewables work for all of us. You are also reducing your costs.
- µGrid: Manage your microgrid with a real time market that optimises price.
- xGrid: Sell and buy excess kilowatt hours across the grid, and help stabilise it at the same time.
- VPP: Manage the peaks and troughs with a battery and make a profit in the process.
- Vision: Choose the type and quality of energy you are sourcing. Wind, solar or traditional.
- PPA Vision: Manage the output, billing and settlement for commercial solar and wind farms.
- Trace: Tracks and traces the life of renewable energy certificates (RECs).
- TraceX: Trade and settle RECs wherever you are in the world.
Whichever features you select, they are all about real time action, high transparency, high control and high verifiability.More about our technology