A data management and settlement system for energy asset owners and operators.Enquire about PPA Vision
Power Ledger PPA Vision is an energy data management and settlement system for energy asset owners and operators. PPA Vision provides greater visibility in a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) for energy sold to offtakers or the spot market.
An offtaker is a purchaser of renewable energy in a solar PPA.
PPA Vision provides measurement, billing and settlement functionality for energy generated and then delivered to offtakers or the wholesale market.
PPA Vision is designed for co-located renewable energy assets such as rooftop solar arrays as well as cross-grid PPA supply arrangements. For example, a business or a local council entering into PPA with a renewable energy generator can integrate directly. However, for PPAs operating across the network, Power Ledger would need to partner with an energy retailer to provide this functionality.
Data collected from onsite metering is then presented in an accessible dashboard with the following features:
- Matching of coincidental generation and consumption.
- Showing energy transactions between buyers and sellers.
- Simple and in-depth analysis of the usage and transaction data by both parties.
- Settlements for the energy supplied from the generator to the offtaker.
- Reports to individual consumers of their energy transactions.
- Remittance of any energy sold to the wholesale market.
Traditional metering and billing systems can be inaccurate, especially where there are multiple sources of power in the energy mix. This can lead to a loss of revenue for generators or delayed receipt of payments.
Power Ledger is able to integrate its technology with independent power producers, embedded network operators, asset developers and PV system owners. Generators can customize the energy tracking and trading software to suit the regulatory requirements of governments, local councils and businesses to assist them in reaching their renewable energy targets.
Current market challenges
- Burdensome compliance regulations for embedded network operators.
- Billing often inaccurate, prevent loss of revenue and overcharging simultaneously.
- Embedded network customers have little to no visibility over consumption and pricing.
- Automatic pulling of energy data from smart meters.
- Generation kWh information display.
- Off-taker energy consumption information.
- Wholesale market sale information.
- Settlement and billing for electricity delivered to buyers.
- Remittance for electricity sold to wholesale market.
Make an enquiry
If you’d like to find out more about PPA Vision, get in touch with us using our enquiry form. We will aim to get back to you within two working days.Enquire about PPA Vision