The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) in Malaysia are pairing up to discuss peer-to-peer energy trading. SEDA will be sharing their experiences of using the Power Ledger energy trading software from the first-ever trial in Malaysia for P2P trading.
Power Ledger Co-Founder and Executive Chairman Dr Jemma Green and Head of Business Development and Sales Vinod Tiwari will give a key presentation discussing blockchain energy and how it is being deployed around the world.
- Opening address & Introduction
- Innovation Landscape report for a renewable-powered future, Arina Anisie, Associate Programme Officer, IRENA
- Welcoming remarks
- Ir Dr Sanjayan Velautham, CEO, SEDA
- Renewable integration and power system decentralisation, Francisco Boshell, Renewable Energy Markets and Standards Analyst, IRENA
- Case Study: Pilot Run of P2P Energy Trading, Hazril Izan bin Bahari, Director, SEDA
- Blockchain energy use: cases and real applications deployed around the world, Jemma Green, Co-Founder and Chairman, Power Ledger; and Vinod Tiwari, Head of Business Development & Sales, Power Ledger.
- Panel discussion and Q&A
- Moderator: Arina Anisie, IRENA