The Power Ledger team share a belief that empowering individuals and communities to control the way in which they buy and sell their electricity will underpin the development of a power system that is resilient, low-cost, low-carbon and owned by the people of the world.
We have a position open for a Product Owner, to guide the introduction of our products to market and maximise their overall value.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Prepare detailed product specifications
- Liaise regularly with stakeholders and the development team
- Contribute to product modelling, planning and testing
- Develop project plans and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with the business and its clients as a subject matter expert
For this role you should have:
- Highly developed communication skills, written and verbal
- High level of critical thinking and analysis
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Tertiary qualification in related field (Commerce/business, IT or Engineering)
It would be great if you also had:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position and related industry
- Knowledge of and experience with Energy Attribute Certificates Issuance and/or trading
At Power Ledger, we value your expertise and experience. We offer competitive salaries (negotiated based on skills and experience) and performance bonuses. More importantly, Power Ledger offers you a unique opportunity to join the core team in Perth, Western Australia. You will work alongside a diverse group of talented and passionate individuals and be given the chance to develop both personally and professionally.
We want to hear from you!
If you have the drive and passion to join our mission — send us some information about yourself including:
- Your CV and/or LinkedIn profile
Please forward your application and any questions to: email@example.com