Power Ledger is a fast-growing energy technology start-up established in 2016 with a global footprint working from Perth, Australia. We are growing, and we are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual with a strong work ethic to be part of our growth journey.
The Intern role is a full-time casual (flexible) opportunity to work within Power Ledger’s Product and Operations team.
In this role you will get the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in a team who works across all major business functions including; software development, market and regulatory research, business development and corporate support services.
- A passion for energy, technology and the Perth start-up environment
- Tertiary qualification in commerce, business, engineering or related discipline will be preferred
- 1- 2 year work experience will be preferred
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication coupled with stakeholder management skills
- Ability to produce detailed reports, proposals and presentations
- Familiarity with SQL, software development and advanced excel skills
- Interest in excel modelling, blockchain technology and energy industry will be an added advantage
Position Type: Full-time casual
Location: Perth CBD