Power Ledger is a fast-growing energy technology start-up established in 2016 with a global footprint working from Perth, Australia. We are growing, and we are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual with a strong work ethic to be part of our growth journey.
The Analyst role is a full-time permanent opportunity to work within Power Ledger’s Product and Operations team.
In this role you will be:
- Working closely with the business development team on proposals, client presentations and energy market excel models to grow Power Ledger’s client base.
- Participating in technology discussions and creating specifications with the software development and UX team to shape the future of Power Ledger’s products.
- Working on policy proposals for governments and large corporates to help improve their renewable energy portfolio.
- Responsible for creating a delighted customer experience for our existing users and ensuring project success for our customers.
- 3-5 years experience within the energy sector in an analytical role
- An in depth understanding of the energy industry and regulatory processes
- Tertiary qualification in commerce, business, engineering or a related discipline
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication coupled with stakeholder management skills
- Modelling skills related to the energy market and the ability to assess the feasibility of projects in different operating environments
- Ability to produce detailed reports, proposals and presentations
- Familiarity working with SQL, software development and advanced excel skills
- Interest in project management and/or product management
- Understanding of agile methodologies and experience in a startup environment (preferred)
Position Type: Full-time permanent
Location: Perth CBD