The Power Ledger team share a belief that empowering individuals and communities to control the way in which they buy and sell their electricity will underpin the development of a power system that is resilient, low-cost, low-carbon and owned by the people of the world.
We’re currently looking out for an Analyst, to support our ongoing business and product development.
As an Analyst, you will:
- Complete detailed market research to inform and add value to our business proposals
- Support the process of project discovery and research
- Create product requirements and work with the development team to define specifications
- Document processes, project planning and technical logic
- Deep dive into energy and regulatory issues, and respond to consultation papers and inquiries regarding regulatory reform
For this role you should have:
- 2 years’ experience as a business analyst or technical analyst within an Agile software delivery environment
- Highly developed communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong ability to analyse and think critically
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with billing and/or payments systems
- Experience in energy industry
At Power Ledger, we value your expertise and experience. We offer competitive salaries (negotiated based on skills and experience) and performance bonuses. More importantly, Power Ledger offers you a unique opportunity to join the core team in Perth, Western Australia. You will work alongside a diverse group of talented and passionate individuals and be given the chance to develop both personally and professionally.
We want to hear from you!
If you have the drive and passion to join our mission — send us some information about yourself including:
- Your CV and/or LinkedIn profile
Please forward your application and any questions to: email@example.com