- Deliver and execute project tasks: Deliver and execute project tasks assigned, and in the process, seek necessary assistance from others to successfully complete tasks on time and to a high standard of quality. Tasks may include but are not limited to engaging with the client for necessary discussions, setting up the trading group configuration, testing and validating the data, migrating the trading group to different product environments, creating and resolving client tasks, and conducting any other tasks to support the project.
- Become a subject matter expert on the platform: Provide on going support for trading groups in the back office by retrieving the data from databases and updating the technical documents accordingly.
- Analyse data and provide business insights: Gather and interpret data and analyse results to provide meaningful insights for the relevant stakeholders to make informed decision-making.
- Document the project progress and submit project reports: Track the progress of a project and draft internal reports and client-facing reports as part of the Delighted Customer Plan to evaluate the project results and optimise the customer experience.
- Carry out all daily tasks: Break responsibilities as Ops Team member into daily tasks in a clear and consistent manner and perform tasks effectively using the relevant project management tools.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Proactivity and self-motivation
- Innovation and Creativity
- Teamwork and Partnerships
- Customer service
- Client Relationship Management
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Science, Economics, Data Analysis or any other analytical field (Energy systems, Power systems or majors in Renewable energy will be looked at favourably).
- An understanding of energy systems across topic areas, such as infrastructure, markets, regulations, and policy derived from relevant work experience (working for an energy retailer, network company, technology or energy services company will be looked upon favourably).
- Experience in a software or IT environment and project management experience is desirable.
Specific Measures of Success – Expected Outcomes
- Primary measure: Effective delivery of project tasks on time, and with quality. Document and update technical requirements, and draft and submit project reports.
- Undergo analyst training to familiarise oneself with the platform features, back office, and database servers within 3 months after joining the Ops team.
- Perform all assigned tasks related to Powerledger’s projects within 6 months after joining the Ops team.
Powerledger is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to celebrate diversity and ensure we create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, the LGBTQIA+ community, people living with disabilities, and people from diverse cultural backgrounds.