Product Owner (PO) is responsible for the initial and ongoing development of Power Ledger Product(s) in order to maximise their value and achieve Power Ledger’s strategic goals. Working with other key capabilities including developers, analysts and business development experts the PO leads and coordinates all of the activities required to bring the product to market.
To do this, the product owner takes on several roles that span the value chain, including business strategist, product designer, market analyst, customer liaison, and project manager. The Product Owner is the central point of communication for the product. Internal stakeholders such as founders, project delivery team and business development will rely on the Product Owner to develop and communicate the product features and commercial strategy.
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to develop commercial terms that deliver strategically important outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication coupled with stakeholder management skills
- Modelling skills related to the energy market and the ability to assess the feasibility of projects in different operating environments
- Ability to produce detailed reports, proposals and presentations
- Familiarity working with SQL, software development and advanced excel skills (desirable)
- Understanding of agile methodologies and experience in a startup environment (preferred)
- Tertiary qualification in a related field (Commerce/Business, IT or Engineering)
Experience and Knowledge:
- 3-5 years of experience within the energy sector in a related role including energy market, network services, flexibilities and PPA experience is desirable.
- An in-depth understanding of the energy industry and regulatory processes
- Tertiary qualification in commerce, business, engineering or a related discipline
Cover letter explaining your motivation to join the Power Ledger team
Detailed CV and/or Linkedin Profile
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the software development lifecycle?
- How many years' experience do you have working in an agile environment?