As the US Sales Director at TraceX, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of our marketplace within the United States. You will be responsible for leading our sales efforts, building and managing a high-performing sales team, and establishing strategic partnerships to expand our customer base. This role presents a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on the environmental commodities market while contributing to a more sustainable world.
- Lead business development with a focus on sales and distribution of Environmental commodity products.
- Create and grow a portfolio of targets and clients using strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to gain clients’ trust, understand the client’s business needs and clearly articulate the benefits of TraceX products to the client.
- Work with customers to build liquidity and transactional growth, both in value and volume in the early lifecycle stage.
- Support the customer’s internal necessary operational tasks (including supporting their compliance/risk reviews and internal approvals) to facilitate onboarding and trading commencement.
- Collate feedback from customers and work collaboratively with the Product and Development teams to identify Customer needs with the goal of enriching and evolving the Company’s products.
- Expand the TraceX client base and build engaged delighted customer working relationships.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Build process and sales funnel for customer outreach, onboarding, trading activation, and trading expansion.
- Represent the Company at Conferences, industry events, customer meetings and other Corporate Events and act as a Subject Matter Expert when required.
- 5+ years of relevant Sales, REC/Carbon Credit trading or brokerage experience.
- Demonstrated track record of designing successful plans to meet sales targets, developing and cultivating relationships with clients and evaluating costs.
- Proven work experience in the field of sustainability (renewable energy or carbon markets)
- Concise and precise communication skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations, and drive actions.
- Background in building and leading teams.