This role is responsible for marketing and selling the Power Ledger platform. This means building relationships with people in an interesting and rapidly changing space. It involves electricity retailers, energy, RECs registries and buyers, renewables, commercial entities that are engaging with renewables, and rooftop solar ‘prosumers’.
The role will be to develop a marketing and communications strategy that:
- Communicates what our technology does in a way that is persuasive, engaging and consistent with our values and brand, with a sales focus.
- Positions Power Ledger as a thought leader and authority in its fields of operations.
- Positions Power Ledger as an employer of choice
This role works with key internal decision-makers and stakeholders along with external partners, clients and service providers to develop and execute communications strategies that build further recognition:
- Of our brand as the leader in the industry, government and target markets for our products and services and technology and the go-to for innovative energy solutions;
- As a thought leader, authority and spokesperson; and
- Of Power Ledger as an employee of choice.
To achieve these outcomes this role facilitates and leads both internal and external communications/marketing strategy and content.
Internally, this role will work with internal stakeholders to refine and communicate the key messages across the team. You’ll be helping to reinforce and grow a high-performance work culture and ensure clarity and alignment with the business’s strategic goals.
This role offers the chance to work closely with a number of key stakeholders, to assist in generating leads through a variety of activities and to contribute to the ongoing growth and success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be driven, efficient and organised, and be able to work autonomously, managing multiple projects and key stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Develop consistency of brand across all Power Ledger collateral and earned, shared, social and paid channels.
- Lead for internal content owners - product owners, business development, operational leads and executive
- Produce and approve design briefs
- Develop and implement marketing strategy including web and social media, publications and media and digital content in liaison with an external agency
- Facilitate key internal stakeholders in the development of market-facing strategies which they then lead the execution of.
- Develop market/customer personas and targeted communication strategies/material/collateral with external support as required/approved.
- Support client proposal development and product marketing
- Internal and external comms (will become increasingly important with our growing global footprint and size)
What are we looking for?
- Either tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Commerce and/or Communications or equivalent experience in the field;
- Experience across both traditional and digital marketing mediums, including events management, copywriting you and content production, direct marketing, and social media management;
- Experience with lead generation within professional services and the execution of their marketing strategies;
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills with an awareness of visual comms;
- Autonomous and self-directed with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Creative with high attention to detail;
- Self-motivated, proactive individual with a real ‘can-do’ attitude, a hands-on approach for delivering results.
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter explaining your motivation to join the Power Ledger team and a detailed CV and/or Linkedin Profile.